Featured Insights: Wellness @ Weil
- In April 2022, Weil Litigation partner Lori Pines was named to the newly-created role of Chief Wellness Officer, blazing a trail that other firms will undoubtedly follow.
- A leader in driving health and well-being for all employees in Big Law and throughout the legal industry, Lori received the New York Law Journal’s Innovative Individual award in 2022.
- The Firm has established inclusive programs and events to foster well-being in the broadest sense—physical, intellectual, environmental, occupational, mental/emotional, financial, spiritual and social.
- In 2019, we created the Weil Health & Wellness Center, an in-office, doctor-led clinic staffed by a fulltime physician.
- Weil’s Health and Well-Being Committee recently hosted a roundtable with Firm leaders focused on whole-life balance and avoiding burnout, sessions on resilience and mindfulness, updates on COVID-19. A “Well-Being Challenge” was the centerpiece of Weil’s 2022 Mentoring Week.
- We offer perks and resources so you can come to work best prepared for the tasks in front of you:
- o With a competitive salary structure and benefits package, you’ll be well compensated for your hard work.
- o Up to $750 of annual health club membership costs are eligible for reimbursement.
- o Associates are eligible for a bonus, with no billable hour requirement.
- o Associates have access to a variety of online mental health memberships, including a Life Coach, the Calm app and Humana Connection Hub.
We’re eager to connect with you. Contact recruiting representatives from each of our offices here, and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram to stay up-to-date on all things Weil.