2023 Vault Rankings
As an intern with Baker Tilly you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a technical training and development program designed to give you the tools needed to immediately contribute to client engagements
- Experience, through on-the-job training and real, meaningful work engagements, how your academic experience translates to the professional environment
- Learn directly from experienced staff and partners with specialized experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries and services
- Work directly with a variety of privately held and publicly traded clients across all stages of development – from start-ups and family-run businesses to multinational corporations
- Demonstrate your performance, drive, and potential to join Baker Tilly full-time
- Learn about our commitment to our core values through engaging and interactive experiences
Successful candidates will:
Be enrolled as a full-time student in an accounting program with sufficient course work to become a CPA before beginning full-time employment the following year.
Outstanding academic performance required, with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 required with at least a 3.2 GPA preferred.
Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement with a professional organization.
The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries.
Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills.
Be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship during the intern program and as a full-time employee.
205 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago , IL 60601
Number of Interns: 51 to 100
Compensation/Benefits: Paid; The intern compensation rates vary by geographic market. Intern rates are annually evaluated and adjusted to match geographic market rates to be competitive in the field.
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks; Internships are available during the Spring (January – April) and Summer (June-July)
Academic Level: College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Master of Arts, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science
Cherry Hill, NJ
New York, NY