Be part of something great. A career at Paul, Weiss includes working alongside the best lawyers in the industry on sophisticated, high-profile matters for some of the world’s largest and most important public and private corporations, asset managers and financial institutions. The firm welcomes motivated, enterprising candidates who want to achieve the highest level of excellence in corporate law, while practicing in a collegial atmosphere. Law students and lateral attorneys seeking a fast-paced environment with challenging work will thrive. See what your career looks like as a corporate, litigation or restructuring attorney at Paul, Weiss.
- A firm of many strengths: Paul, Weiss helps clients solve their most complex legal problems and achieve their business goals. The firm is widely recognized for its market-leading public company M&A, private equity, litigation, white collar and regulatory defense, and restructuring practices. View some of the firm’s recent work and recognitions.
- A stimulating yet supportive environment: Paul, Weiss offers lawyers an unparalleled experience to work on the biggest deals, bet-the-company litigations and one-of-a-kind restructurings. Working at Paul, Weiss is a thrilling experience, with myriad opportunities to tackle matters that move markets and make headlines, bolstered by a strong support system. Lawyers at the firm enjoy working together and celebrate each other’s successes.
- The Paul, Weiss summer associate experience: The Paul, Weiss summer program is a chance for you to get to know the firm better, experience the unique culture here and find out what it's like to be a Paul, Weiss lawyer. You’ll do substantive legal work, have a chance to try out a variety of practice areas and get exposed to diverse areas of law while honing your practical legal skills.
- Lateral and clerk integration: Paul, Weiss offers lateral and judicial clerk applicants the opportunity to leverage their experience and abilities at one of the world's premiere law firms. Experienced lawyers who join our team will dive right into sophisticated, rewarding work, while also honing their business development skills with the support of our talented, renowned partners.
- Robust training and mentoring: Paul, Weiss lawyers receive ample support and resources to ultimately reach the top of their fields. Associates experience group training and extensive individual coaching and have access to myriad educational resources. The firm also offers a robust mentoring program, including programs focused on new and diverse associates.
- A global presence: Paul, Weiss is a global firm with nine offices around the world: New York; Beijing; Hong Kong; London; San Francisco; Tokyo; Toronto; Washington, D.C. and Wilmington.
- Industry-leading benefits: Paul, Weiss recognizes the tremendous contributions and dedication of our attorneys, and we are committed to offering top-of-the-market compensation and innovative benefits. Learn more about Paul, Weiss’s benefits here.
- Dedication to diversity: Paul, Weiss has been committed to diversity, equity and inclusion since our firm’s founding. We recognize that we are better advisors when we bring a diversity of perspectives to each matter. Learn more about our culture of inclusion, and listen to women lawyers talk about their experience at the firm.
- A commitment to pro bono: Paul, Weiss has long provided impactful pro bono legal assistance to individuals and organizations in need across a broad range of constitutional, civil rights and other public interest matters.