Aflac relies on interns to contribute a fresh perspective on projects that directly improve the service experience that their policyholders worldwide receive in their time of need.
Why intern with Aflac?
- Learn: Enjoy real-world work experience by contributing to meaningful projects.
- Lead: Gain leadership exposure with top executives through meetings and presentations.
- Make a difference: Volunteer your time to support charitable organizations sponsored by Aflac.
- Be proud: Build your resume through a paid internship with a Fortune 500 company.
Aflac's internship program provides an opportunity for top students to explore their field of interest in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, Accounting, Strategic Management, Compliance, Legal, and other business areas. Aflac believes in giving interns the career development tools and job enrichment opportunities they need to launch into Aflac’s future workforce of professional thought leaders.
All internships include:
- An assigned mentor
- Participation in Aflac’s Care initiatives
- Assigned meaningful hands-on projects and/or other key functions through day-to-day interactions; and
- Periodic check-ins, lunches, leadership engagements, and other social activities with senior business leaders within Aflac.
* Full-time student in a related field of study with a preferred GPA of 2.5 or above.
* Willingness to obtain a life and health insurance license; study resources provided.
* Must be at least 18 years old and authorized to work in the United States without need of current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
* One semester of volunteer experience or student organization involvement.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
* Strong decision-making skills, and the ability to organize and prioritize work.
1932 Wynnton Rd
Columbus, GA 31999
Number of Interns: 21 to 50
Compensation/Benefits: Paid; Approximately $15-17 per hour.
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Recent College Graduates, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Juris Doctor, Master of Arts, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy
Minimum GPA Preferred: 2.50-2.99
New Haven, CT