2023 Vault Rankings
About Accenture Asia
Accenture, a global professional services company with 624,000 people in more than 200 cities in 50 countries, provides a range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. The company's clients span the full range of industries around the world and include 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
Accenture's Growth Markets include China, Southeast Asia, Australia, Russia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and South America. The Growth Markets are home to over 80% of Accenture's talent and represented 20% of total revenue for FY21, an 11% year-over-year increase.
Combining deep experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by a worldwide delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve performance and create sustainable value for stakeholders.
Accenture has leading capabilities in five key areas:
- Accenture Strategy shapes the future at the intersection of business and technology.
- Accenture Consulting transforms businesses through industry expertise and insights.
- Accenture Interactive creates value through new experiences, new intelligence, and new connections.
- Accenture Technology powers businesses with cutting-edge solutions using established and emerging technologies.
- Accenture Operations delivers outcomes through infrastructure, cloud and business process services.
As a global company, Accenture has set the goal of reaching net-zero emissions by 2025 by powering their offices with 100% renewable electricity by 2023; engaging key suppliers to reduce their emissions; and being thoughtful about travel. Projects include reforesting land with native species, rebuilding biodiversity, making agriculture more sustainable and helping to create green jobs, all while removing carbon—and all in support of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), with a particular focus on SDG 13: Climate Action.
#35-00 Raffles City Tower
50 North Bridge Road
Phone: (917) 452-4400
Employer Type: Public
Stock Symbol: ACN
Stock Exchange: NYSE
CEO: Pierre Nanterme