All applicants participate in a 5-step process:
- The first meeting is an initial phone call where you will learn the basic overview of the program from the recruiter.
- If you are qualified, you'll sit down with an executive for a one on one interview to ask questions and go over the details of the program from start to finish.
- If the company feels you would do well, you enter the research phase where you will be given info about the company background, awards, press and allow you to interview past interns about their experience.
- Next step is a 20-minute phone interview to go over the research phase.
- The last step is an interview with the vice president who will make a final hiring decision.
March 30, 2023
College Works Painting
1682 Langley Ave.
Irvine, CA 92614
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Compensation/Benefits: Paid; Minimum $6000, average $11,000.
Duration: 6 to 12 months; The internship is 5 to 7 months long. Internships are part-time in the Spring and full-time in the Summer
Academic Level: College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors
Degree Track: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science