Who We Are
Founded in 1917, Eide Bailly is one of the top 20 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation with over 40 offices across 14 states. At the core, Eide Bailly is a people-first firm - real people, passionate about living fulfilling lives both in and out of the office. We strive to foster an environment that is centered around respect, trust, support, integrity, professionalism, fun, innovation, and providing a work-life integration where our people can be their full authentic selves!
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- The Culture – At Eide Bailly, you’ll feel respected, trusted, and cared for. The firm truly values your personal growth and wellbeing, while empowering you to not only do your job well but to also live a meaningful life outside of work. We’re all here to help each other be the best version of ourselves!
- The Benefits – Focused on helping you stay well in all aspects of your life, some of the benefits you’ll enjoy include a generous PTO policy, CPA benefits, access to counseling services, a premium membership to the Calm app, paid community service hours, a Lifestyle Spending Accounting, and so much more!
- The Flexibility – We strive to help all employees find an integration between their work and personal life. Our leaders are there to help you determine how to leverage flexibility to meet your personal needs.
- The Fun – We want all our employees to have fun while they work and have time to connect with coworkers. Some examples of social activities include busy season happy hours, putt-putt competitions in the office, food trucks, Flannels and Pajamas, Turkey Trots, and more!
- The Exposure – You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside mangers, partners, and client executives right away!
- The Variety – You’ll work on a variety of clients across various service industries providing you with the most diversified experience imaginable, helping you to determine which area(s) you may want to specialize in long-term.
- The Growth – When you start, you will be paired up with an Eide Guide AND a Career Advisor to help you acclimate to your new role as well as coach you in your career development. Any question, big or small, you’ll have someone there to help you decide how and when you want to advance your career. Not sure you want to stay in your current service area? You can apply for the EB Xchange program to gain insight into various Specialty Services. Our goal is to help get you to where you want to be!