From 2010 to 2019, investors deployed $761 billion across nearly 94,000 financings to start, build, and grow 87,000+ businesses across the United States, according to the National Venture Capital Association (NVCA) 2020 Yearbook. Venture capital firms in the U.S. accounted for 51.9 percent of VC deal flow (by dollar amount) in 2019. In contrast, U.S. venture capital firms accounted for 79.6 percent of global VC deal flow in 2007.
Structure - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Venture Capital Accountants and Auditors
- Venture Capital Analysts
- Venture Capital Associates
- Venture Capital Chief Financial Officers
- Venture Capital Investor Relations Specialists
- Venture Capital Lawyers
- Venture Capital Marketing Specialists
- Venture Capital Principals
- Venture Capital Risk Managers
- Venture Capitalists