Earning potential will be largely determined by where the instructor teaches. A community center does not have a large enough budget to pay the same amount as a university. For this reason, instructors can earn as little as $10 an hour to as much as $149,560 a year or more.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Art Directors
- Camera Operators
- Cinematographers and Directors of Photography
- Fashion Photographers
- Fashion Stylists
- Food Photographers
- Medical Illustrators and Photographers
- Non-Fungible Token Artists
- Photo Editors
- Photographic Equipment Technicians
- Photographic Laboratory Workers
- Publicity Photographers
- Sports Photographers