Since most PE firms are small, there are few advancement opportunities for risk managers unless they move into other executive-level positions or launch their own funds. Opportunities are much better outside the PE industry. Risk managers can eventually become personnel supervisors, finance department managers, or human resources director; join the insurance industry; become independent consultants; or even ascend to CEO or CFO positions. Some leave the industry to become college professors.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates