2023 Vault Rankings
Liberty Mutual's internship program gives you a chance to test the waters. As you apply your skills and knowledge in a variety of actual corporate situations, you’ll learn how your interests match up with the jobs the company offers. Liberty Mutual offers 10–12-week summer internships in office locations across the country.
Liberty Mutual internships are known for cutting-edge work, flexible work schedules, career mobility, competitive compensation, and the opportunity for full-time employment. In a typical year, more than 75 percent of interns receive full-time job offers. Undergraduate internship opportunities include the following areas:
- Corporate Strategy & Research
- Human Resources
- Risk Control
• 0-2 years of professional experience.
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
• Strong analytical, decision-making, and negotiating skills.
• Solid interpersonal skills and demonstrate a passion for customer service.
• Willing to complete professional designation(s) and continued insurance education post graduation.
• Available to work full-time for a minimum of 10-12 weeks.
• Permanent work authorization in the United States
Liberty Mutual Insurance
175 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Compensation/Benefits: Paid; ≈$21/hr
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors
Industry Experience: 0-1 year
Minimum GPA Preferred: 3.00-3.49
Hoffman Estates, IL
Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY
Walnut Creek, CA