The Home Depot's environmental, social and governance (ESG) strategy is centered on three pillars: focusing on our people, operating sustainably, and strengthening our communities.
Here are 5 key takeaways from our 2020 ESG Report (see the numbers and impact here):
- We're reducing our operations' impact on the planet
- We help our customers reduce their impact on the planet
- Our people are empowered to grow their careers and strengthen their financial futures
- We believe equity is critical to promoting diversity and inclusion in our workplace and communities
- We are committed to building strong, sustainable communities
While navigating a year unlike any other, we held strong to our values and did what we always do – we focused on our people, operated sustainably & strengthened our communities. See how here: