2022 Vault Rankings
At The Home Depot, interns are valuable contributors on challenging and immersive projects that directly impact the business. Interns who join the Home Depot family become part of an innovative and fast-paced team with ample opportunity to grow and connect with peers and company leaders who help provide career guidance and coaching.
The Home Depot offers paid 12-week internships in the following business areas:
- Consumer & Associate App Development
- Data Analytics
- Enterprise Program Conception & Development
- Project Management
- Outside Sales & Services
- Store Operations
- Supply Chain
- Systems Analysis
Applications are open for students to apply until December 3, 2021
• Bachelors degree in related field or relevant work experience
• 0-1 years of relevant work experience
• Must be eighteen years of age or older.
• Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
2455 Paces Ferry Road SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
Number of Interns: 101 or more
Duration: 6 to 12 weeks
Academic Level: College Freshmen, College Sophomores, College Juniors, College Seniors, Graduate Students, Business School Students, Law School Students
Industry Experience: 0-1 year