You will join either EY-Parthenon's Associate Program (for undergraduates) or our Consultant Program (for MBA or Life Sciences PhDs). (Some may be interested in one of our specialized tracks within these two programs.)
Our generalist model
At EY-Parthenon, for both our Associate Program and Consultant Program, the most common way to join is through our generalist model. We believe central to becoming a transformative business leader is your ability to develop a well-rounded strategic skillset. Accordingly, an EY-Parthenon career gives you a diversity of experience across sectors and engagement types at the start of your career. We give our people the space to explore and gain exposure to a variety of opportunities.
As your career progresses into the more senior ranks, you will naturally begin to focus on the sectors and/or areas of the business that best align with your passion and interests. As we say, it is your career to build!
A holistic approach to learning
Our holistic approach to learning is a three-prong system which enables us to meet a person’s individual needs on their journey to becoming a successful business leader. Those three areas include:
- Formal training
- Individual and community mentorship
- On-the-job apprenticeship
While everyone joins either our Associate or Consultant Program, EY-Parthenon does offer several focused career tracks within those programs that may be better suited to your background and/or career goals. Please explore the links and comments below to learn more about these specializations:
- Software Strategy Group:
- EY-Parthenon’s Software Strategy Group (SSG) provides commercial, product and technology diligence and software-oriented strategy and value creation services for PE-backed portfolio companies and independent operating companies.
- To learn more, click here.
- Deal Technology:
- The EY-Parthenon Deal Technology (Deal Tech) practice professionals are leading strategic advisors to corporate and PE executives and investors within the digital and IT ecosystem
- To learn more, click here.
- Life Sciences PhD (Consultant Program only):
- Our Life Sciences team engages clients across a diverse set of disciplines to shape business growth, including pharma and biotech, diagnostics, medical devices, life sciences tools, and digital. Learn more about our Consultant Program to understand how you can apply.
- Emerging Leaders (Associate Program only):
The EY-Parthenon Emerging Leaders Program is an 8-week internship for undergraduate sophomores, providing a unique opportunity to discover the strategy consulting industry. The program is open to all students with a strong preference for those who self-identify as Black/African American, Latinx/Hispanic, Native American or multi-racial. Learn more about our Associate Program to understand how you can apply.