The logistics industry comprises more than 8 percent of the gross domestic product (GDP). As reported by SelectUSA, the U.S. business logistics costs reached $1.6 trillion in 2018, and foreign direct investment in the industry totalled $1.5 billion. The U.S. trucking industry alone generated more than $700 billion in revenue in 2017. The U.S. transportation and warehousing industry employs more than 6 million people.
Structure - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Biotechnology Production Workers
- Continuous Improvement Managers
- Industrial Traffic Managers
- Logistics Analysts
- Logistics Engineers
- Manufacturing Supervisors
- Plastics Products Manufacturing Workers
- Purchasing Agents
- Rubber Goods Production Workers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Truck Dispatchers
- Wind Energy Operations Managers