The private equity sector has bounced back after several years of poor performance caused by the economic recession. The number of private equity deals that closed in 2019 reached nearly 5,000, according to the American Investment Council, significantly higher than the 2,376 deals that closed in 2010 soon after the recession. Private equity funds are expected to grow by 58 percent (to $4.9 trillion) by 2023, according to Preqin, overtaking hedge funds as the largest alternative asset class.
Structure - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Investment Underwriters
- Private Equity Accountants and Auditors
- Private Equity Business Development Directors
- Private Equity Chief Dealmakers
- Private Equity Compliance Professionals
- Private Equity Financial Managers
- Private Equity Investor Relations Specialists
- Private Equity Lawyers
- Private Equity Marketing Specialists
- Private Equity Research Analysts and Associates
- Private Equity Risk Managers