Today there are more than 5,930 wealth management businesses in the United States alone. These range from major banks such as Wells Fargo with large wealth-management divisions to mom-and-pop firms with fewer than 15 employees. Total assets under management (AUM) at the world’s 500 largest asset managers reached $104.4 trillion in 2019, according to Willis Towers Watson and Pensions & Investments. This was a significant increase from $84.9 trillion in 2016.
Structure - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Tax Managers
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents