As an intern, you will make an impact by:
- Working on audit engagements and developing an understanding of audit processes
- Attending client meetings and engagement planning meetings
- Assisting with business risk consulting and compliance projects
- Preparing income tax returns (individual, fiduciary, partnership, not-for-profit and corporate)
- Processing business transactions into accounting records and appropriate financial statements
- Learning standardized office and accounting-related software
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to make an impact in the community that you will be working. During the internship, Frank, Rimerman partners with local nonprofit organizations allowing you to connect and service the communities you will be living and working from throughout the summer. Previous philanthropic events included: building backpacks, teaching kits, and sorting and prepping food.