After a few years of experience, a compliance analyst can advance to the position of senior compliance analyst, and then gradually be promoted to higher-level positions such as compliance officer, compliance director, and chief compliance officer. As they advance, compliance professionals receive salary increases and performance bonuses. Top performers may be asked to become partners in their firms.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Tax Managers
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents