Vault’s Law Blog covers news and trends relating to legal careers. Law Blog contributors offer insights on the legal industry and provide career advice for law students, attorneys, and JDs.
Contributors have included:
- Matt Moody: Matt is the current Law Editor at Vault. Prior to joining Vault, Matt worked as a litigator at two Vault 100 law firms. Matt has a JD from Georgetown Law and a BS in Journalism from the University of Florida.
- Vera Djordjevich: Vera is currently the Director of Research & Consulting at Vault. A former litigator, she holds degrees from New York University School of Law and Stanford University.
- Nicole Weber: Nicole is a legal recruiting professional and previously worked as an associate at a large New York firm. Nicole has a JD from Georgetown Law and a BA from Williams College.
- Rachel Marx Boufford: Rachel is a recruiting and marketing professional and previously worked as a litigation associate at a large New York law firm. Rachel has a JD from Harvard Law School and a BA from Tufts University.
- Mary Kate Sheridan: Mary Kate holds a JD from Columbia Law School and a BA in English from Mary Washington College. Mary Kate is a writer, editor and attorney, who previously worked as a litigation associate at a large law firm.
- Brian Dalton: Brian received a JD from Fordham Law School and a BA in History from Middlebury College. Following law school, Brian worked as an associate at a New York City law firm.
Become a Contributor
Vault is always looking for job search and career experts to share their advice on our blog.
Preparing a Writing Sample for Your Legal Job Interview
A carefully selected writing sample can showcase your writing, editing, and analytical skills—and having one printed and ready at your interview will demonstrate your organizational skills. Here are some guidelines on how to best prepare your legal writing sample before interview day.
Law School Candy Pairings for Halloween [INFOGRAPHIC]
With Halloween right around the corner, we've got sweets on the mind! Check out our recommended candy pairings to enjoy with your favorite law school classes.
Don’t Miss Vault Law's 1L Diversity Career Summit on November 4!
If you are a 1L, don't miss this chance to hear from experts at top law firms as they discuss legal careers, law school advice, and diversity initiatives.
Questions You Should Never Ask During a Legal Job Interview
Preparing questions for your legal job interview is important, but not all questions are appropriate during this stage. Here are some questions to avoid.