Skip to Main Content
The Industry Today

As a whole, the insurance industry is a trillion-dollar industry in the United States. According to S&P Global Market Intelligence, net insurance premiums written in the United States in 2021 totaled $1.4 trillion. S&P Global Market Intelligence also reported that property/casualty insurers accounted for 53 percent of this figure, while life/health insurers accounted for the remaining 47 percent.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Structure - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.