Skip to Main Content

Ground Services Workers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

In most states, airport and other professional drivers must qualify for a commercial driver's license. State motor vehicle departments can provide information on how to qualify for this license. Food service workers are required by law in most states to possess a health certificate and to be examined periodically. These examinations, usually given by the state board of health, make certain that the individual is free from communicable diseases and skin infections. Aircraft fuelers must meet rules and regulations established by the Federal Aviation Administration. They often satisfy these requirements through employer-administered certification.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.