At a large wealth management firm, an associate with several years of experience can advance to the position of managing attorney, who supervises the work of other lawyers, paralegals, and legal secretaries. After seven to 10 years on the job, managing attorneys may advance to the position of chief legal officer, the top legal professional at the firm. Some chief legal officers eventually become partners or advance to become their organization’s CEO or chief operating officer, or join corporate boards.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Tax Managers
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents