In 2019, in-house corporate lawyers with zero to three years of experience earned salaries that ranged from $67,750 to $176,500 (depending on the size of their employer), according to national staffing firm Robert Half Legal’s 2020 Salary Guide Legal. Those with four to nine years of experience earned between $80,750 and $199,000, and lawyers with 10 or more years on the job had earnings that ranged from $119,750 to $264,000. Salaries for attorneys who are employed full time at large private equity firms are usually higher.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Tax Managers
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents