Lawyers must be excellent writers and oral communicators, so it’s important to take as many English and speech classes as possible. Joining the debate club will also be useful. Wealth management attorneys are experts in business and finance. To build your skills in these areas, take economics, accounting, business, finance, and mathematics courses. Foreign language classes will come in handy if you work for a firm that does business internationally. Other important classes include government, computer science, history, psychology, and social studies.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Tax Managers
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers
- Wealth Management Vice Presidents