Skip to Main Content

Insurance Claims Representatives

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Two voluntary certification opportunities are available to claims representatives. The Institutes offers a series of courses culminating in a comprehensive examination; passing the exam earns the taker the associate in claims designation. LOMA International and the International Claim Association offer life and health claims credential programs for people interested in working as claims examiners; both programs lead to a professional designation.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Featured Companies