Employment of claims adjusters, appraisers, examiners, and investigators is projected to decline by 4 percent from 2018 to 2028, according to the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL). Automation—such as computer software that can evaluate photographs of damaged property and calculate an estimated claim amount—will reduce the number of adjusters that will be needed in coming years.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Business Managers
- Financial Institution Officers and Managers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Forensic Accountants and Auditors
- Fraud Examiners, Investigators, and Analysts
- Health Care Insurance Navigators
- Insurance Fraud Investigators
- Insurance Policy Processing Workers
- Insurance Underwriters
- Life Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Property and Casualty Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Risk Managers