There are about 20,000 staffing and recruitment companies in the United States, operating approximately 39,000 offices, according to the American Staffing Association. These range from solo practitioners to multinational corporations. Opportunities are available throughout the United States and abroad.
Structure - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Career and Employment Counselors
- Career and Employment Technicians
- Directors of Volunteers
- Employment Firm Workers
- Executive Recruiters
- Human Resources Consultants
- Human Resources Managers
- Management Analysts and Consultants
- Military Recruiters
- Office Administrators
- Personnel and Labor Relations Specialists
- Temporary Workers
- Workplace Diversity Experts