Skip to Main Content

Amusement Park Workers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

The International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions offers voluntary certification at three levels: certified attractions manager, certified attractions leader, and certified attractions executive. Applicants become certified through a combination of classroom work and on-the-job experience. Contact the association for more information.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.