Skip to Main Content

Amusement Park Workers

Work Environment

Attendants who work for traveling carnivals must move from town to town, usually every week or two. Some employees are housed in trailers or in motels. Relocation is necessary, of course, when applying for employment, or an internship, at parks in other cities. One Chicago area amusement park houses seasonal help at a nearby college.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.