Skip to Main Content

Household Workers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Those who graduate from postsecondary training programs may receive certification from their program. Like the training programs themselves, these certifications are voluntary. Certifications are also available from professional associations such as the American Culinary Federation (

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.