Skip to Main Content

Mutual Fund Customer Service Representatives

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

The International Customer Service Association offers the certified customer service professional credential to those who complete an educational program and successfully pass a series of examinations. Certification may be required if customer service representatives work in financial services or the insurance industry.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Featured Companies