Take English, speech, marketing, public relations, business, and economics classes to build your skills.
Participate in customer service internships while in college to get your foot in the door at prospective employers.
Attend the International Customer Management Institute’s Contact Center Connections Conference (https://www.icmi.com/contact-center-connections) to network, participate in continuing education opportunities, and to interview for jobs.
Visit the Investment Company Institute’s Web site, https://www.ici.org/about_ici/membership, for a list of potential employers.
- Commodities Brokers
- Financial Consultants
- Financial Institution Officers and Managers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Financial Services Brokers
- Hedge Fund Investor Relations Specialists
- Hedge Fund Relationship Managers
- Investment Bankers
- Investment Banking Analysts
- Investment Banking Associates
- Investment Banking Sales Brokers
- Investment Banking Traders
- Investment Fund Managers
- Investment Professionals
- Mutual Fund Accountants and Auditors
- Mutual Fund Analysts
- Mutual Fund Compliance Professionals
- Mutual Fund Financial Managers
- Mutual Fund Lawyers
- Mutual Fund Marketing Specialists
- Mutual Fund Portfolio Managers
- Mutual Fund Risk Managers
- Mutual Fund Wholesalers
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists