By starting your career at Weil, opportunities will be plentiful. Having Weil on your resume will be an asset, no matter where your career may take you.
At Weil, you’ll never stop learning:
- We offer over 225 in-house training programs and workshops, including on Litigation, Corporate, Restructuring, Team Leadership and Project Management.
- Associates can supplement these programs with courses from outside providers like the Practicing Law Institute.
Mentorship is always available at Weil:
- Upon arrival at the firm, each associate is paired with dedicated mentors. Just as important are informal mentoring relationships that develop organically. Weil encourages associates to take advantage of both to gain insight, guidance and feedback throughout their career at the Firm.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with experienced, market-leading partners and clients from day one, ensuring opportunities to learn from some of the best attorneys in the field.
Weil values feedback:
- Each associate received semi-annual reviews focusing on a full range of legal and professional skills. Associates also submit self-evaluations and upward reviews of partners, counsel and more senior associates.
To facilitate associate bonding, retreats, training programs, social gatherings and networking events are all regularly offered by the Firm.
Flexibility is important to our lawyers and Weil offers a hybrid-work structure:
- To allow for in-person meetings and predictable associate exposure to partners, our office is open five days a week. Attorneys are permitted to work remotely two days each week, and are in the office three days a week on Firm-designated “anchor days.”
Professional Development One Sheet
We’re eager to connect with you. Contact recruiting representatives from each of our offices here, and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram to stay up-to-date on all things Weil.