Skip to Main Content

Investment Bankers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Many investment bankers hold the chartered financial analyst (CFA) certification, which is offered by the CFA Institute. Other popular credentials include the following:

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Featured Companies