Skip to Main Content

Investment Banking Sales Brokers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Some sales brokers earn certification credentials from the CFA Institute (chartered financial analyst credential), CMT Association (chartered market technician certification), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (certified public accountant), and National Association of Sales Professionals (certified professional sales person).

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Featured Companies