Skip to Main Content

Hotel and Motel Managers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Certification for this job is not a requirement, though it is recognized by many as a measurement of industry knowledge and job experience. The American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI) offers a variety of certifications for hotel and motel managers, such as certified hotel administrator, certified lodging security director, certified hospitality supervisor, certified hospitality facilities executive, and certified hospitality revenue manager. Contact the institute for more information on these and other hospitality-related certifications.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.