Skip to Main Content

Real Estate Agents and Brokers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

The National Association of Realtors, Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council, Realtors Land Institute, Institute of Real Estate Management, Council of Residential Specialists, and the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors offer voluntary certification to real estate professionals. Contact these organizations for more information.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.