Skip to Main Content

Conflict Resolution Specialists

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

The National Association of Certified Mediators offers voluntary certification to new or experienced mediators who meet experience requirements and pass an examination. Visit for more information.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.