Skip to Main Content

Human Services Workers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

The National Organization for Human Services, in collaboration with the Council for Standards in Human Services Education and the Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE), offers the human services board certified practitioner designation to applicants who meet educational requirements and pass an examination. Contact the CCE ( for more information.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.