Skip to Main Content

Special Education Teachers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

The American Academy of Special Education Professionals and the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards offer certification to special education teachers. Contact these organizations for more information on certification requirements. 

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.