Skip to Main Content

Mutual Fund Wholesalers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Some wholesalers earn financial-related certifications such as the chartered financial analyst credential, which is offered by the CFA Institute, and the certified investment management analyst credential, which is available from the Investment Management Consultants Association. Additionally, some wholesalers earn sales- and marketing-related certifications, including:

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Featured Companies