Skip to Main Content

Sports Photographers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

The Professional Photographic Certification Commission, which is affiliated with Professional Photographers of America, offers certification to general photographers. Visit for more information. Photographers who use commercially operated drones in their work must be certified by the Federal Aviation Administration; details can be found on the FAA's Web site:

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions