Skip to Main Content

Community Nutrition Educators

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Some employers require community nutrition educators to complete food handling safety certification programs. A common certification is the ServSafe Food Handler credential, which is administered by the National Restaurant Association. Visit to learn more. Some cities or states have their own certification classes or programs that community nutrition educators must complete before being eligible for employment.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions