Skip to Main Content

Hazardous Waste Management Technicians

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Hazardous waste management technicians can earn the registered environmental health specialist/registered sanitarian certification from the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA). The Institute of Hazardous Materials Management offers the certified hazardous materials practitioner, certified hazardous materials manager, certified dangerous goods professional, and the student certified hazardous materials manager credentials. The American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists offers several certification credentials that focus on the measurement and mitigation of radon. Contact these organizations for more information.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions