Skip to Main Content

Energy Brokers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements


Energy brokers may receive the energy risk professional certification from the Global Association of Risk Professionals. For further information, visit!/erp. The Association of Energy Engineers offers the certified energy procurement professional designation to professionals in the field of purchasing, selling, and marketing electricity and gas. Find information at Energy brokers may also receive certification from the Manufacturers' Representatives Educational Research Foundation, which offers the Certified Professional Manufacturers' Representative (CPMR) designation. Requirements include having completed formal training, passing a certification exam, and commiting to yearly continuing education. Learn more at

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions