Skip to Main Content

Restaurant and Food Service Managers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification and Licensing

The National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation offers a voluntary foodservice management professional certification to restaurant and food service managers. Additionally, the International Food Service Executives Association provides the certified food manager and certified food executive voluntary certification designations. Contact these organizations for more information.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions