Skip to Main Content

Nanosystems Engineers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Certification, while not required, is available from the American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists (board certified environmental engineer, SME (certified manufacturing engineer), the IEEE Computer Society (associate software engineer certifications), the Institute for Certification of Computing Professionals (associate computing professional, certified computing professional), and other professional associations at the national, state, and local levels. 

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions