Senior vice presidents who were employed in the asset management industry earned median annual salaries of $145,947 in November 2020, according to PayScale.com. Salaries ranged from $101,000 to $248,000. Payscale.com also reports that senior vice presidents earned bonuses that ranged from $20,000 to $55,000, and average profit sharing compensation of $15,000.
Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
- Chief Information Officers
- Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Tax Managers
- Wealth Management Accountants
- Wealth Management Analysts
- Wealth Management Associates
- Wealth Management Compliance Professionals
- Wealth Management Investor Relations Specialists
- Wealth Management Lawyers
- Wealth Management Managing Directors
- Wealth Management Risk Managers