Skip to Main Content

Public Opinion Researchers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

The Insights Association offers the professional researcher certification to those who meet professional experience and educational requirements and pass an exam. While voluntary, becoming certified is an excellent way to demonstrate to potential employers that you're highly skilled and have met the highest standards that have been established by your industry. 

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions